Tuesday, May 31, 2011

RULE #32

It's been a fantastic weekend! I spent time with friends and family and thoroughly cleaned the apartment.

I feel so blessed to have the people I have in my life. My sister, brother-in-law and nieces are so wonderful. They encourage me in everything I do. I enjoying spending time with them because I feel so surrounded with love, even when my brother-in-law is being a total butt head.

My mother is a wonderful woman. She has raised me to be a strong woman with a good head on my shoulders. I am proud of her for everything she has done. She has made a life for herself and manages to include my brother and I in it even though we are so busy.

My friends are my world. Everything really does happen for a reason. I have made some amazing friends this year that I wouldn't have met if I hadn't made some mistakes that led me down this path. My friends encourage me in all of my endeavors. They make me feel loved and wanted. I am happy to have them.

As I sit on my couch next to one of my best friends/roommate watching TV and eating dessert, I am reminded of the little things in life that make it so great.  And because we watched Zombieland the other day, I will conclude by saying:

RULE #32: Enjoy the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment