Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Quirks.

I don't know who actually reads what I post, so if you care...here's a little bit you might not know about me.

*I am 21 years old. My mental (maturity) age is about 7 and a half. My body's physical age is about 84. I watch cartoons while I use my heating pad.

*When I'm alone in the car with the radio on, I harmonize. And I'm pretty darn good at it! Don't judge me.

*I cry almost every time I see roadkill. Hunting doesn't bother me, but seeing those poor animals in the road just gets me.

*I gag when people touch me with their feet. I don't care if you have socks on. Don't touch me with your feet. And don't touch my feet.

*When I cook, I like to put music on and pretend I'm one of those people in the movies. You know, they dance and sing while they cook and they look cool...

*When I can't sleep, I turn on Pandora and listen to the "Ambient" station. That's all it takes; I pass out.

*I open my mouth really wide when I'm putting my eyeliner on. Apparently I also do it when I put my mascara on; but only on the bottom lashes. I don't know why.

*My index finger always migrates to the point of my nose when I'm thinking. When I'm thinking really hard, my fingers starts tapping.

*You can tell I'm tired when I forget what I was talking about 5 seconds ago. Or in the middle of a story.

*(Warning: TMI) Coffee makes me pee more than any other drink. Tea takes 2nd place. Alcohol takes 3rd.

*In the shower, I often get distracted by the wonderful hot water and forget if I washed my hair yet. So I'll wash it again.

*When my stomach growls at me, I talk back to it. If it keeps going, we usually have a conversation.

* I think out loud way too much. I get it from my mother. People probably think I'm a little bit schizophrenic.

*When stores send me coupons, I feel obligated to shop there. Especially when it's a really good deal. I wish they knew I couldn't afford it.

*If I had to, I could live solely off of sandwiches and watermelon. However, I would need a stove to cook my sandwich; I like my sandwiches "toasted".

*If I have something exciting to tell someone, I text them. But I don't tell them what's exciting, I just say "I have something exciting to tell you!" Then I make them wait.

*Way too often, when I get a text, I respond in my head and forget to actually text it back. I remember later when I wonder why they haven't texted ME back...

*I love the smell of campfire, pipes, cigars, windex, coffee, chapstick, new car, puppy breath, and my grandma's house.

*I hate the smell of chicken, excessive cologne, red beans and rice, onion, Fabuloso (cleaner), and cigarette smoke.

*When I'm having deep conversation and I'm about to make a point, I make a squinty face and shrug my shoulders. Then say "I don't know". (Thanks for pointing this out Brandon. I guess I should just make my point!)

*One of my favorite things in the world is waking up to a text message from someone I care about. It starts my day off wonderfully.

Well, that's all for now. Just a few random facts for you to laugh at. I have many quirks and love when people point them out to me. Don't be afraid to bring them up. ( but please be kind haha )

No comments:

Post a Comment