Thursday, February 3, 2011

I busted my butt.

So we've been snowed/iced in our apartment for three days now. I'm slowly losing my mind. So we decided to venture out to Wal-Mart for some entertainment. We did actually make it there this time. Of course, due to my movie addiction, I purchased three movies. I also got some wood to work with and some hot cheetos to munch on.

Before we even left the complex, I slipped on a tricky patch of ice that looked like an innocent pile of soft snow and fell on my butt. Unfortunately, it was the top of my butt, which is the bottom of my back...the part where I have a bulging disc. So, I've been in a little bit of pain. However, thanks to modern technology and western medicine, I have drugs and a stimulater that helped relieve the pain. Now I just have a really cute bruise across my back. Was is worth the trip to Wal-Mart?

ABSOLUTELY!!! I HAD TO GET OUT OF THIS DANG APARTMENT.

So now it is another night of relaxing, watching tv, and enjoying the company of my roommates. The prediction of more snow tomorrow makes me a very happy girl! I love to lay in my bed by the window and watch the snow fall from the sky. It truly makes you realize how great God is. Seeing his creation covered in a soft white blanket of snow brings joy to my day. We'll see how tomorrow goes! Stay warm and enjoy the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment